Call Center Services
Call (Contact) Center Outsourcing has evolved to become a very instrumental component for many corporate business processes. The competitive advantages offered by outsourcing call center operations has made it a crucial consideration for the global sourcing, strategic sourcing, vendor operations and strategy departments of the contemporary corporate firm.
Courtesy of our 24-hour call centers in the Dominican Republic, Philippines, Colombia, South Africa and Ghana, we help maintain pertinent and often sensitive business processes for corporate firms in industries including banking, insurance, medical/health, marketing/advertising, telecommunications, computer software & hardware, legal, travel/tourism, mining, utilities and manufacturing. Corpshore also maintains a robust architecture that optimizes the synergies between cutting edge technologies, methodologies and top-notch operations staff. This ensures the highest quality standards are maintained throughout the duration of your company’s call center campaign(s).
Whatever the nature, specifications and resource intensity of your company’s call center processes, we’ll be incredibly thrilled to work with you as a trusted vendor-partner to help realize all your company’s strategic corporate vision courtesy of our bespoke call center services. Do not hesitate to contact us now to begin your journey. We thoroughly envisage a viable and successful working relationship.
You can be rest assured that courtesy of patronizing our bespoke, top-notch call center services, your company will get;
- The best return on investment (ROI) compared to any other similar vendor on the market
- The deployment of the latest cutting-edge technologies to elevate your company’s customer service experience
- Active incorporation of performance methodologies and key performance indicators to ensure that the productivity and output of your contact center campaign(s) is/are constantly evaluated for improvements and optimizations
- Exposure to highly qualified, well experienced industry personnel with a plethora of industry accolades, certifications and training experience
- Exposure to multilingual staff well versed in languages including French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic, Italian, Cantonese, Japanese and more.